6.4.11

Belle of the Ball



Crisp white blooms paired with vibrant greenery is my absolute favourite when it comes to floral arrangements. I used this combination for my wedding flowers and when I look back, I still wouldn't change a thing. So classic and fresh. While doing intensive research to find the best blooms for my nuptials, I came across Bells of Ireland. Reminiscent of hydrangias (another fave), but oh so different. Almost a cross between the delicate petals of a flower and the foliage that accompanies them. I tried my best to track them down for the day, but unfortunately for me, they were not in season. The other day, I spied some from the corner of my eye at my local flower shop and had to snap them up before I missed out again. So far they are lasting longer than expected and gracing my home with their unique beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment