29.5.11


My sofa is flanked by two tubular chrome and glass side tables (Eileen Gray Smoking table replicas) and there is a bare corner beside my leather club chair that's just begging to be filled with a shiny floor lamp to tie it all together. I have been meaning to get one, but I'm just so indecisive. First I wanted a tripod style lamp with a crisp white shade, but never quite made the plunge to purchase it. When I keep putting it off, that's when I know it's just not meant to be, because let me tell you, I love to shop! So, when I stumbled across the Barometer lamp from Ikea, I knew I was on to something. I just love the exaggerated scale of these desk lamp-style floor lamps. Now...which one to get??? I think I'm liking numero uno best.

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

No comments:

Post a Comment