14.3.11

Lately...

Trying to squeeze every last drop of summer into my weekends lately. Summer is officially over, but the warm weather has finally decided to make an appearance. It's on and off mind you, but that's just typical Melbourne.





The figs are finally ripening, blackberry picking is in full swing, and we found a stash of white zucchinis hanging over a fence on our walking trail. Ahhh...summer. I really don't want it to end.




I will miss taking my pup for a walk after work when the sun is just starting to glow before setting for the evening.




Trying to conquer this mountain of furniture before the days are no longer sunny and warm. I'm wondering how this is going to go down in the winter. I can't really remember how much it rains or how cold it gets. Hoping for a dry season.

No comments:

Post a Comment