2.3.11

Inspiration



I've had this photo in my design archives for a while now and I've been hoping to come across some sort of wall tile similar to this. When it wasn't happening, I decided to take matters into my own hands. With the knowledge that Melbourne has an abundance of period homes being restored on a regular basis, I decided to have a look at metal panels used for pressed tin ceilings. With a bit of research, I discovered a company based in New South Wales called Wunderlite. They have a wide variety of designs to choose from, and they come in light weight aluminium or a slightly heavier galvanized steel. They even prime them for you so you can just paint and hang! LOVE!

Here's what I'm going to order:






I'll post a photo as soon as I decide where to hang them. I haven't quite figured that out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment