3.5.11

Birthday Loot

Naturally, I have a list of coveted items that I'm constantly adding to as I browse the net and read magazines. I'm sure nearly every girl does. It comes in handy when Birthday time rolls around because my family is the type that prefers to get me specific items I ask for. No surprises here. Do you think this indicates that I'm fussy?? Meh, I can deal with that!

Anyway, here are a few things I've aquired this year.


Design books: Can never have enough! Modern vintage style By Emily Chalmers, Etcetera By Sibella Court, & Decorate By Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick


Vintage style poster from Vintage Venus. I am so obsessed with black and white prints.

Tree of Life necklace from Satya. I love the symbolism of trees; life, growth, something that's reaching down through the ground and up to the sky at the same time.


Silver lace ring by Kristina Brenke. (middle back and far right) This ring is so pretty in real life. It looks like a tiny crown! It can be worn many ways, my favourite being turned sideways, the point reaching up to my top knuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment